Mr. Yuvraj has been living in Sydney for the last 10 years and has a busy lifestyle. Their life runs between office, work, and home to earn well and have a high-quality lifestyle. In this busy schedule, what they miss the most is the Indian food, which makes them feel at home. Indian cuisine is the most authentic and flavorful cuisine in the world. The process of making any Indian food item doesn’t suit best in the fast running world. But with the slow-making process of Indian food, it also contains many health benefits and authentic taste, which Indians staying abroad crave the most. So they usually visit Indian Restaurants in Sydney to fulfill their cravings for Indian food.
What are the dishes most enjoyed by Mr. Yuvraj?
We asked Mr Yuvraj which Indian Food in Sydney they enjoyed the most, and they told us about their favorite dishes from the menu:
- Makki di roti and sarson da saag: Makki di roti and sarson da saag is a combination of cornbread and spinach leaves creamy curry, served with a spoon of ghee added.
- Butter Chicken: Butter chicken is the iconic and most famous curry of India, enjoyed all over the world. Butter chicken is made of chicken marinated in yogurt and mixed well with Indian spices, then added to a curry made of cream, cashews, tomatoes, and other Indian spices.
- Paneer Tikka masala: Paneer Tikka masala is a great choice for vegetarian people to enjoy this festival time. Paneer Tikka is a delightful snack, prepared when marinated in the curd with other Indian spices and then roasted in a cylindrical clay oven. After that, it is served hot with the green mint chutney.
- Dal makhani: Dal makhani is a favorite for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians as well. Dal means lentils, and makhani means butter. It is made of urad dal and other pulses mixed with cream and butter.
- Gulab Jamun: Gulab Jamun is an Indian sweet dish, quite popular in India. It is known as Rose berry water, made up of maida, and khoya dough, and then roasted in oil then added to the sweet sugar syrup.
Why Yuvraj Prefers Indian Food
Indian food is not only about taste; it has many other advantages as well, such as:
- Variety of vegetarian food: Indian provides so many vegetarian food options, making it a great choice for vegetarians and vegans.
- Health Benefits: Many Indian spices, such as turmeric, ginger, garlic etc, have many health benefits, which not only make Indian food tasty but good for health.
- Nutrition ingredients: Indian food consists of a variety of nutritious ingredients such as lentils, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.
- Traditional cooking method: Indian food preparation includes traditional methods such as slow cooking or clay pot cooking, which enhances the flavors of the dishes.
- Cultural experience: Trying Indian food not only gives good taste but also gives a chance to experience rich cultural heritage and traditions related to it.
So this was the experience of Mr Yuvraj in the Indian Restaurant in Sydney, describing their favorite dishes and advantages of Indian food.