With the start of the winter season the people felt most excited and waited for the Christmas and New year time. All around the world people enjoy this time a lot with their family and friends by getting together and having delicious food. Indian people staying abroad enjoy this time of the year with their family and friends , while having the tasty Indian Food which makes them feel like home to them. Indian Food is world famous cuisine and it is not only enjoyed by the Indians staying abroad. But foreigners also eat Indian food a lot, check Indian Food in Sydney. So we bring you some of the best Indian Food list which you can enjoy during this year’s Christmas time and can also check Indian Restaurants in Sydney.
- Butter Chicken: Butter chicken is the Indian non vegetarian curry, originated in delhi. In this chicken is marinated in the curd and Indian spices then added into the curry made with tomatoes and butter then served with the Naan’s. It is mostly enjoyed by the foreigners as well.
- Samosa: Samosa is a triangle-shaped deep fried Indian snack filled with potatoes, peas , onions and other indian ingredients inside it. It is usually served with a tomato sweet and tangy sauce and the green mint spicy sauce.
- Masala Dosa: Masala dosa is a south Indian famous dish, made from the better of urad dal and rice and served with a white coconut sauce and the sambar. It is mostly enjoyed by Indians as a breakfast dish.
- Pav bhaji: Pav bhaji has its roots from Mumbai in INdia but it is quite popular all over India. Pav bhaji is made of a mixture of all vegetables boiled and mashed on a little heat with a lot of butter and indian masalas. Hotly served with pav’s which is a form of bread.
- Hyderabadi Biryani: Hyderabad biryani is a mix of Indian and mughlai cuisine. Its birth root is from Nizams of Hyderabad. Hyderabad Biryani is made of basmati rice added up with meat and the difference comes with Indian flavored spices added in it , bringing amazing fragrance and taste.
- Tandoori chicken: Chicken marinated in curd and Indian spices , then roasted in a cylindrical clay oven.After roasting , it is served with green mint chutney and onion. It is the most enjoyable vegetarian snack.
- Shahi paneer: Shahi paneer is a vegetarian option in place of butter chicken. The curry is almost the same for both the dishes. The only differences come in the place of chicken, paneer is added up in the curry.
- Gulab Jamun: Gulab Jamun is an Indian sweet dish , quite popular in India. It is known as Rose berry water, made up of maida, khoya doogh and then roasted in the oil then added into sweet sugar syrup.
These are only a few most popular and must-tried Indian food recommendations by us for this year’s Christmas and New year celebration, to make your celebration a perfect one. You can go through Indian Food in Sydney for a better experience in Indian food.