The Best Indian Soup Recipes
The Indian cuisine has everything from Delicious appetizers, mouth-watering main courses, and exotic side dishes. Customers at the best Indian Restaurant in Warner’s Bay are in love with their appetizers, especially the varieties of soup. The ingredients of these soups make them special.
A brilliant soup sets the mood for the dinner. So the best Indian Restaurant in Ettalong Beach serves these five types of Indian soup, which makes them want more of these soups. These soups are
- Lemon Coriander Soup: the tanginess and hint of citrus flavor make this soup a heavenly experience. Its ingredients consist of lemon juice, garlic, ginger, spring onion, gram flour, carrot, cabbage, and various ingredients.
- Tomato Soup: This soup is rich in Vitamins A and C, along with iron and antioxidants. Due to these ingredients, this dish is helpful in fighting against free radicals. You only require roasted onions, ginger, garlic, herbs, and various spices to prepare this dish.
- Broccoli Soup: Broccoli is known to be a healthy vegetable full of nutrients and vitamins. Broccoli soup is one of the most popular soups in India. They feed this soup to kids hating vegetables by adding the main ingredient, broccoli, in it. You only need to puree and cook broccoli with onions, celery, fresh herbs, and garlic til its texture gets smooth and creamy.
- Bottle Gourd and Onion Soup: This soup consists of bottle gourd, chopped onion and tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, etc. Traditional ingredients of this soup are known to soothe the soul of everyone eating it.
- Mix-Veg Clear Soup: The ingredients of this soup make it one of the healthiest soups you can have. This soup is helpful in combatting the common cold, constipation, obesity, and cough. The goodness of cauliflower, carrot, cabbage, and tomatoes, along with the nutritional amount they carry, make this dish a favorite amongst health-conscious people.
- Palak Shorba: This soup is a delectable combination of gob-smacking spices along with spinach, one of the best sources of nutrition. This North Indian recipe is known to satisfy the taste buds of food lovers of India. The mix of onion and turnip, along with ghee, red chili, cumin seeds, and ginger, are the reasons why this dish is so loved in India.
Soups as appetizers make a brilliant choice. Choosing Indian soups as appetizers will bring more soul to your dinner. The nutritional value and a brilliant mix of spices and vegetables make these soups an excellent choice. Their presence in Indian parties has always made people love Indian culture.
Some of these soups help you in fighting sickness and diseases. The nutritional value in their ingredients provides us relief at times when we are suffering from a common cold, cough, or fever. The antioxidants present in most of these ingredients make these soups a favorite among health-conscious people.
Visit our restaurant for the best experience in terms of Indian Cuisine. We have the best staff and chefs who will provide the best food experience to you and your friends.